Date of birth: 26.11.1972
- 2015-: CEO Navamedic ASA
Tom Rönnlund has nearly 20 years experience working in sales, marketing and management positions in the pharmaceutical field. Prior to joining Navamedic Tom was IMS Health's General Manager for the Nordic region and the Baltics.
Mr. Rönnlund holds 30 000 shares in the Company.
Date of birth: 17.05.1957
- 2009-: Managing Director Navamedic AB (Vitaflo Scandinavia AB)
- 2009: Country Head/MD & Head of Sales, Specialities and Chains Nordic
- 2006-2008: MD Sandoz AB
- 1999-2005: MD Hexal AB
- 1997-1998: MD Gea Pharmacuetisk Fabrik AB
- 1991-1996: Sales Manager (Parenteral Nutrition and Fluid Therapy Pharmacia & Upjohn)
- 1991-1991: Sales Manager (Incontinence/Gyn.) Kabi-Pharmacia
- 1989-1990 Sales Supervisor (Generics) KABI
- 1987-1989 Sales Representative (Generics) KABI
- 1985-1987 Sales Representative (Generics) ACO
Mr. Josephsson holds 21 000 shares in the Company.
Position: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Date of birth: 11.02.1955
Master of Business and Marketing, Oslo School of Management (BI)
- 2001-2010: CFO Profdoc ASA
- 1994-2001: CFO NetCenter AS/Merkantildata ASA
- 1993-1994: Management Consultant Oslo Consulting Group AS
- 1989-1993: CFO/ Country Manager Valmet Automation AS
- 1985-1989: Vice President Bank of Oslo
- 1984-1985: Country Manager Union Bank of Norway
- 1982-1984: Head of business Hospital sector ISS Norway
- 1981-1982: Trainee Finance dep. Cons. Fertilizers Inc. Australia
Mr Lindholt holds 88,000 shares in the Company, directly 54,000 and indirectly 34,000.
Position: Chief Commercial Officer
Head of Regulatory Affairs & Drug Safety
Date of birth: 07.06.1974
MSc Biology, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim.
- 2009-2010: Head of Regulatory Competence Center, Sandoz GmbH, Munich, Germany
- 2009: Nordic Regulatory Affairs Manager, Sandoz A/S, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2008-2009: Regulatory Affairs Manager, Sandoz Pty Ltd, Sydney, Australia
- 2007-2008: Nordic Regulatory Affairs Manager, Sandoz AS, Oslo, Norway
- 2005-2007: Regulatory Affairs Manager, Sandoz AS, Oslo, Norway
- 2003-2007: Regulatory Affairs Manager, Hexal AS, Oslo, Norway
- 2001-2003: Key Account Manager, Hexal AS, Oslo, Norway
Mr. Elvertrø holds 30 000 shares in the Company.
Position: CEO Observe Medical Int.
Date of birth: 1966
MBA from Kellogg School of Management, Chicago USA.
Magnus Emmoth is one of OM’s three founders. Magnus Emmoth has extensive experience from a career that, as well as spanning the finance sector, also includes leading positions at a number of medtech companies. His experience ranges from early-stage business development to management positions within larger business concerns. Magnus was among other also responsible for the urological division in the Nordics at Covidien.